USA Return Policy
Occasionally a part may need to be returned. Please read this section carefully to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
First, contact email@example.com before sending parts back to receive your Return Authorization Number (RAN). No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. Please include the following in the email:
- Name and shipping address used for delivery.
- Invoice number.
- Method of payment.
- Reason for return.
Return Shipping Instructions:
These instructions are important so please read carefully:
- Returns must be made via US Postal Service only. Orders returned any other way will not be accepted.
- You are returning the package to Canada.
- You will be required to fill out a customs declaration (CN22 green form) when making the return. The postmaster will be able to help you with this.
Indicate on the customs declaration that this item is “defective” and has “$0.00 cash value”.
- We are required to pay tax on the $ value you write on the customs declaration when we pick up the return at our post office. We have already paid tax on these items when we imported them originally, and will not pay tax on them again.
If you do not follow these instructions your return will be refused. Our Return Address will be sent when you receive your RAN.
- All returned parts must be accompanied with the original sales receipt.
- All returned parts must be in the original condition you received it
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice purchase date.
- Once we have received the part in fine condition, your order will be refunded. You can order the correct parts whenever you are prepared.
Absolutely NO RETURNS on electrical parts.
Parts N More will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failures or other consequential damage, nor for labor, transportation or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. PartsNMore accepts no responsibility for any consequences resulting from installation on Vehicles operating beyond speed limits.